Friday, October 28, 2005

The People I Meet Vol. 1

I have to travel quite a lot for my current job. I fly to god knows where on Sunday/ Monday and come home on Thursday/Friday. This means I spend a lot of time in 1. Airports and 2. Hotel Bars. I don't so much mind it right now, because these are the two best people watching places in the world. And I love to watch. It's like the Smithsonian meets the San Diego Zoo meets Shedd Aquarium. And it's free. People are definitely the most interesting part of my day. So far this week has been a good one, whether it was the passed out Japanese man on my left at the bar 2 days ago, the three designing women on Sunday, or the unfaithful layers last Tuesday it has been a trip. My goal is to bring you the latest of my people watching and eavesdropping with this column. Hope you enjoy.
B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home